Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
We are looking for junior chefs to join us at The Brown Cow in Fulham.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Chef de Partie to join the team working with them to create and deliver great food for our dedicated local following.
Our food reflects the Best of British seasonality so an ability to deliver dishes that reflect this is essential. Working with your team, your play a crucial role in driving this on every service.
All our food is made from scratch, so a chef who is a passionate foodie, that keeps up with what is going on would be the ideal candidate.
You will be working with a team of trained, dedicated and professional chefs in a supportive and respectful environment We want our chefs to have a great work life balance which can only be achieved with a strong work ethic and a ‘get the job done’ attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as Chef de Partie working with a strong team and supportive management team already in place, in a key role in our kitchen.
We're looking for our Chef de Partie to:
- Have held a Chef de Partie position in a premium pub or restaurant.
- Care about using fresh and seasonal produce.
- Communicate with your team.
- Be committed to developing your skills.
- Show up and get the job done for your team
- Deliver on your budgets and GP's.
- Have excellent knowledge of HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety.
More reasons to work with us:
- Modern pub food with most items prepared from scratch in house.
- Uniforms provided and laundered professionally.
- Tunes played all day.
- Great opportunities to develop and progress up the ladder.
- Access to Early Pay.
- Flexible hours to suit you and your work/life balance.
- We want you to live your best life, so when things get tough you’ve got free support with our employee assistance programme.
- Unlimited 25% discount on food and drinks across all Cirrus pubs.
- Treat yourself to a luxury get away with 50% off overnight stays at any Cirrus Inn, or treat your friends and family with 30% off.
- Discounts on high street stores, your weekly shops, your holidays and your days out.