We are CH&CO, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present. We are recruiting for a Data Coordinator to join our wonderful People team based out of our Reading Head Office.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with implementing the transfer of electronic data files to our document management software, Document Logistix.
Please be aware that this is a 6 month fixed-term contract starting ASAP until 31st March 2023 with the possibility of extension beyond this.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Transfer electronic data between desired platforms
• Ensure all data is correctly categorised and stored within the document management software
• Maintain appropriate security for all data, with strict observance of departmental confidentiality and data protection rules
• Securely dispose of any data that is no longer required
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain data accuracy/consistency
• Ability to work well under pressure and to challenging deadlines
• Proactive and able to manage own time effectively
• Experience of using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
What's in it for you?
Working with CH&CO has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inquisitive, Inclusive, Uplifting