£28,000 plus TRONC (package £31,000)
£1500 sign on bonus!!! Money in your pocket for Christmas!
Good food is at the centre of everything we do here at Prezzo.
We are looking for a new Sous Chef to join our Prezzo Family who has a burning passion for food and a desire to grow their skills and career.
If you are a Sous Chef or even a CDP or Junior Sous Chef looking to challenge your career and take on your first management role, please apply and we will be in touch with you quicky to discuss the world of Prezzo!
As a Sous chef you will play a crucial role in helping us to achieve our mission of becoming the UK’s favourite Italian and ensuring every customer leaves wanting to return.
OUR PREZZO PERKS
· Structured career development opportunities
· Training provided from Day 1
· Free meals during shifts
· Flexible working pattern
· Branded Sous Chef uniforms
· 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
· Uncapped refer a friend scheme: Earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
· Wagestream membership – Our financial wellbeing platform
· Life Assurance
· Free 24/7 access to online GP Services, legal support and financial and debt management
· Grazie! - Our fantastic reward and recognition platform
Dedicated Wellbeing and mental health support
Our story began in 2000 when we opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London.
Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
We're proud to have won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice, the "Best Pizza Restaurant - Chain" at the PAPA Industry Awards, and finalists for the National Recycling Awards.
We also have a big focus on Mental Health and Wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level, and to have been finalists for the “Best Mental Health Strategy” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2021, and “Best use of Benefits Technology” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2022.