We are CH&CO, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present. We are recruiting for a Payroll Advisor to join our Payroll team.
You will be...
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• General administration responsibilities of the HR and Payroll system as required including answering queries from the log and updating log responses
• Follows up all administration requests paying attention to detail and accuracy
• Is first point of contact for all users and managers with queries relating to payroll and payroll administration
• Deals efficiently and in a timely manner with queries generated by phone or email from users of managers
• Has specific responsibility for the following technical aspects of the system management; attachment of earnings (AOE), salary advances requests, providing P45 and P60s to past employees, transfer of positions.
• Supports managers in preparing for payroll cut off days
• Resolves issues with the system or escalates the problem to the Payroll Supervisor as necessary.
What's in it for you?
Working with CH&CO has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inquisitive, Inclusive, Uplifting