£38,000 - £42,000
General Manager – Be At One Oxford Street
Salary - £38,000 - £42,000
Our popular cocktail bar has a small red neon sign in the UKs most famous shopping destination, that leads you to a unique experience and memories guaranteed. Oxford St is kitted out with Be At One's classically slick interior and unique specialised lighting in the private room in the basement. From exposed brickwork and glistening tiles to ample of booths seating, this is a bar with real atmosphere.
Be At One Oxford Street is not only perfect for a cheeky mid-week after work session and boogie, but also is a destination venue for birthdays and other celebrations. Cocktails being a huge part of what we do, it is a fantastic opportunity to drive the early sessions with our infamous Happy and Appi hours on an always busy West End and strong late-night operation with 1am license on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Be At One Oxford is known for its fantastic parties and is the favourite venue amongst not only the office workers in the area, but also the local industry.
The successful General Manager will have a charismatic and dynamic personality, someone who really understands what a premium quality offer looks like; passion for making memories through the team, and atmosphere is essential, outstanding operational and product standards, and a passion for fantastic guest experience.
You will be able to drive sales through innovative marketing, maximising pre-booked sales and developing reasons to visit by using social media to its’ full potential. We’re looking for an inspirational leader with a true belief in recruiting great people, training, and coaching them to develop an exceptional team that has a passion for working in a cocktail industry and delighting their guests.
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following;
- Generous Bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 30% of your salary
- Private medical insurance
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed around finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and benefits
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday