HR Manager - London
To work with the Support Office and Restaurant Teams to create, drive and ensure the effective implementation of People Strategy through great Talent Management practices: ensuring we have engaged people in the right place at the right time driving exceptional performance.
· To work with the People and Operations Teams in ensuring the people function supports the stability and growth of our business
· To effectively contribute to a People Talent Plan across the Company, ensuring we have live succession plans in place with a consistent and sufficient pipeline of talent coming through internal promotions
· To create Performance Improvement Plan Templates for Managers to use and to oversee implementation and monitoring of those plans
· To work with the L&D Managers and Recruitment Managers to understand the emerging needs of the business, spot trends and propose appropriate interventions
· To actively lead the people agenda and participate in meetings, contributing to site and area development plans
· To lead People Roadshow meetings with General Managers, Head Chefs and Operations on a regular basis to communicate and update them on HR policy and activity
· To ensure equitable and fair implementation of agreed salary and benefits package throughout the business
· To assist the wider team in their roles and with specialist People / HR projects across the business
· To ensure employee relations are managed effectively through coaching and mentoring
· To lead on coaching & supporting managers in Grievance, Disciplinary and Performance Management for the site management teams, to train ER, Rights and Responsibilities and to facilitate use of external ER advice service to best support site teams.
· Lead key People Team projects, ensuring timely and effective delivery
· To lead on change initiatives to build on a dynamic ‘can do’ attitude
· Build collaboration and trust with teams to create an effective business culture
· To champion the Employee Engagement Platform and all other rewards activity
· Review Engagement Survey’s and Exit Surveys and create action plans accordingly
· To support in the organisation of Team Building activities and events and People Campaigns
With a rich history and an enviable reputation, The Ivy Collection is a market leader in prestige restaurants. We have exciting future ahead of us as we continue to open our iconic restaurants across the UK and Ireland.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of our entire team and offer structured employment paths and training at every level to ensure your confidence, and your career, grows with the collection every step of the way.
Find out about our fast-track recruitment, applying couldn’t be easier.