We are looking for a Cloakroom Attendant to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.
Sexy Fish is an Asian restaurant in Mayfair and bar located on the corner of Berkeley Square, serving Japanese-inspired sushi, sashimi, seafood, fish and meat cooked on a Robata grill.
Designed by Martin Brudnizki Design Studio and decorated with art by Damien Hirst, Frank Gehry and Michael Roberts, the look and feel is mid-century glamour and opulence. The restaurant and bar is open seven days a week, with a resident DJ daily.
Working as a Cloakroom Attendant within our Restaurants will give you exposure to a busy, high volume dining operation.
Our Cloakroom Attendant enjoy these benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Apply today and join us as a Cloakroom Attendant.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.