We’re YO! and we are all about Fresh Japanese Food & Sushi! We prepare our fabulous menu daily in our kiosks and delight our guests with exceptional food and incredible service! We are totally people focused, dedicated to looking after our teams and seeing them grow. We want you to be yourself, leading by example, creating a positive place to work and being an ambassador of outstanding service. We take pride in our work and want you to inspire our teams through highlighting great performance and sharing ideas. We stay ahead by forward thinking and effective communication. When required we step in and make things right, solving problems and working proactively!
Who we’re looking for
We look for 4 key personality traits in all our team from the CEO and the Board of Directors through to the Kiosk Teams! You should be Respectful, meaning you are mindful of other people, fair & reasonable without exception and welcoming of diversity & change. You are Unconventional, looking for a fresh approach and open to new ideas from all the team! You are Colourful, being fun to be around, ready to celebrate team success and are someone who gets things going! Finally you are Confident, bringing the team together, fearless, resilient and determined to do things right!
Why it’s great to work here
Being a Retail Kiosk Manager means:
- Enjoying a lively, friendly atmosphere with a great work-life balance!
- Using your leadership skills to ensure a consistently great guest experience each and every day!
- Getting the chance to develop your management skills and attend an amazing range of training sessions with access to our Apprenticeship programs
- The chance to grow! We take peoples careers seriously and like to see our talent flourish
Plus you’ll receive
- Subsidised food on shift
- The potential to earn a bonus
- 50% friends and family discount for our YO! Restaurants
- Nest Pension
With YO! your first role isn’t usually your last, we promote from within an always look to develop our best and brightest managers. Will you be one of them ?
- Salary up to £10 per hour + bonus
- Full Time
- Minimum 1 years experience in a food outlet management role
- Location : Yate (Bristol): BS37 4AS