General Manager - Popworld Norwich
Up to £40,000
Popworld Norwich - NR1 1DG
General Manager - up to £40,000 plus great bonuses & benefits
About the Role:
Popworld has forged a legendary status across the UK for providing safe, memorable nights out filled with fun, laughter and the best pop tunes in town. Whether it’s the Spice Girls, S Club, Five or Steps that get you in the party mood, visiting Popworld is sure to transform your night into one you’ll remember. We’re looking for a General Manager with late-night experience to run Popworld Norwich.
Popworld Norwich is in the heart of Norwich City centre nightlife, with lots of potential passing trade on the street. Norwich is a destination city with partygoers from all around East Anglia travelling in to experience the Norwich night life.
Popworld Norwich opened in August 2018, has a capacity of up to 400 with one long bar which is based on predominantly one floor.
The venue is currently open 3 nights a week with license to trade till 4am Friday and Saturdays and 3am Sunday to Thursday.
Karaoke Thursdays, Pop Fix Fridays and Pop Party Saturdays are a big hit with the current customers of a wide age demographic, and with two universities in the city there is scope to grow the student trade and establish that extra night.
Popworld is known for it being late-night, high energy, party atmosphere with a big focus on the customer experience. So, the successful applicant will be a proven sales builder, with a good eye for marketing and promotion, they should also live for customer satisfaction and enhancing the customer guest experience.
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following;
- Generous Bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 30% of your salary
- Private medical insurance
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed around finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and benefits
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Access to Wagestream which enables you to withdraw part of your wages before payday
About Stonegate Group:
Stonegate Group are the largest Pub, Bar and Club operator in the UK. We can offer you a career as a General Manager, whether it’s a bar in a busy city centre, your favourite meeting spot with friends or your local that’s within walking distance, we’ve got it covered. At Stonegate Group we cater for all occasions. We strongly believe in supporting and developing people and their careers throughout all parts of our business and are very proud of our award- winning progression programmes.