Senior People Advisor
We are excited to be recruiting for a Senior People Advisor to work with us in our Leisure Division. This is an exciting opportunity that offers a hybrid working pattern where you will be able to work in our lovely venues, attractions & stadiums, in both of our head offices in London & Reading and remotely.
We operate one the largest portfolios of Leisure Venues, Tourist Attractions and Stadia. Each of our locations has its own unique personality which we celebrate as we continually look to improve our client’s financial position, whether that’s through the food we serve, the events we run or the sales we deliver. We understand the role great food and people can play in a successful event!
Working closely with the CH&CO People and Development Team, you will act as the first point of contact for all customers that require HR support with regards to the employee life cycle and Employee Relations issues. We are looking for someone who can support the People Business Partner with the implementation of People Team strategy and projects, who is looking to join our team in their first Senior Advisor Role.
You will be..
- Able to provide advice, guidance and operational support for high risk or complex employee relations cases, ensuring advice is in line with current legislation and best practice
- Providing mentor/support to the People Administators, acting as an escalation point for complex issues
- Advising on TUPE collective consultation
- Supporting management with the preparation of ER documentation in a timely manner
- Overseeing family friendly policies from the offset
- Assisting with Subject Access Requests
- Ensure any relevant monthly HR recharges are submitted to Accounts within specific timeframes
- Ensure appropriate security for all HR or employee related data, with strict observance of departmental confidentiality and data protection
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ generalist HR experience
- Experience advising management on ER issues
- A strong working practice of onboarding processes
- CIPD qualification or relevant HR experience is essential
What's in it for you?
Working with CH&CO has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inquisitive, Inclusive, Uplifting