Team Administrator / Operations Support
Competitive + Benefits package
Stonegate Group is the UK’s biggest Pub Group with over 3,000 sites nationally. We’re recruiting for an Operations Support to provide pro-active, professional, and confidential administrative support to Managed Operational Directors on a daily basis. This role will require you to work closely with Area Managers and wider support teams to ensure that the Managed Operations team is fully supported.
- Previous experience in managing meetings: from preparing an Agenda to issuing pre-read documents and taking minutes, to following up on activity
- Have excellent IT skills including Microsoft office, including word and PowerPoint
- Be efficient in organising events, for a variety of audiences
- Be used to arranging all travel requirements
- Have finance administration experience – expenses management, invoicing or raising purchase orders
- Be comfortable in using social media for a professional audience
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise your own workload
- Be a multi-tasker
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be pro-active
- Be able to work independently as well as being a strong team player
Joining Stonegate will mean a competitive salary + 25 days holiday + annual leave purchase scheme, a Stonegate discount card to use in our sites, ongoing learning + development opportunities, highly engaged teams and a culture of excellence and a range of other benefits including health and dental insurance.
This role is home based with regular travel to our offices in Solihull and Luton (at least one day a week) plus travel to support meetings as required regionally.