Senior Motion Designer
In-house senior motion
designer to provide creative solutions with their extraordinary motion
skillset, working collaboratively and closely with marketing team and lead
creatives to produce beautiful, innovative and relevant work but is
equally able to provide elegant and simple solutions when required. You will be
instrumental in telling the Caprice brands’ narratives through motion and
animation across social, digital and email platforms. You share ideas,
technologies, trends and forecasts and help elevate our brands accordingly
and you bring assets to ‘life’ digitally to make them engaging for all
content touch points.
In collaboration with our
small integrated design team you will create full 2D and 3D animations and add
animation to videos for web and social media. You will have the opportunity to
work from concept and storyboarding. You’ll also create title cards for videos
and bring our branding to life by way of animation.
Ideal Experience and
- Experience in After Effects across a range of styles
including illustrative, character, typographic and shape animation.
- Expert in Cinema4D with skills covering animation,
mograph, modelling and lighting.
- Expert in Illustrator, Premiere, Photoshop.
- Experience using a third party renderer is preferred -
redshift, Arnold, octane etc.
- A keen eye for footage and shots with an overall passion
for video content, using initiative and a refined approach to deliver content
that is consistent with the Caprice brands
- Confident in idea conceptualisation, design, development
- Practice grounded by a firm understanding of animation
- Up to date on latest motion and design trends with an
arsenal of references.
- Keen interest in new approaches, platforms and
- An understanding of and experience in designing for
different mediums (e.g. web, television and social media) and the restraints or
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and collaborative
approach to creative ideas.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.