We are excited to start the process of recruiting for the position of General Manager in our LSQ Rooftop Restaurant and Bar in Leicester Square, which will have a grand reopening in May.
LSQ Rooftop is one of our newer venues overlooking some of the best views in London.
This is a new role and we are looking for a General Manager with the passion to bring some new ideas to this unique venue.
You’ll have previous experience working as a General Manager of a rooftop and will be an excellent communicator and natural leader.
The General Manager will also be required to:
- Strong organisational skills
- A creative approach to maintaining operational profitability and problem-solving
- Good numeracy skills including financial acumen
- Ability to manage and motivate a large team
- Good cocktail knowledge and general drink knowledge
- The ability to develop new menus and bring innovative operational improvements
- An ambition to develop within the hospitality business
Why join as a General Manager:
- Opportunity to be part of a large company comprising of other restaurants and concepts in London
- Opportunity to grow within the company in various positions
- Opportunity to work with different events and to build your food knowledge with our talented kitchen team
- 28 days holidays per year based on a full-time contract
- Staff meals provided every shift
The Rooftop Manager position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge, LSQ Rooftop is still in the process of being developed, so we are looking for someone to come in and make this role their own.
If this sounds like the job for you please do not hesitate to apply below!