LSQ Rooftop has an exciting opportunity to join our management team as Head Chef upon reopening of the venue after the long shut down.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Head Chef who can run and develop our LSQ Rooftop Hotel restaurant situated in the Leicester Square area with a modern European/British menu. You will be someone creative, able to motivate your team and to support their growth within the company.
We are also looking for an individual with a career progression in mind as we are planning to expand further in the UK in the near future.
You will be the first in command in the kitchen and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Plan orders of ingredients according to identified shortages
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Control labour and food cost
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Create and maintain a good work environment
- Ensure the company’s Health and Safety and Food safety policies are fully promoted and arrangements have been made to carry out the policy
- Experience as Head Chef
- Kitchen management skills
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- To understand and have a working knowledge of all current Health and Safety legislation and Food Hygiene legislation and to be conversant with the rules contained therein
- Arrange trainings for kitchen staff
Why join us as a Head Chef?
- Opportunity to be part of a large company comprising of other restaurants and concepts in London
- Opportunity to grow within the company in various positions
- 28 days holidays per year based on a full-time contract
- Staff meals provided every shift