We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager. Located amongst the cobbled streets of historic market town of Frome, it was first recorded as an inn in 1311. Boasting a free-floating glass restaurant, with sumptuous and seasonal dishes.
The role will encompass assisting the General Manager on the day to day operation of the pub; including rotas, P&L reporting and cash & liquor stock management, building sales and marketing plans as well as leading & developing the team in service with a hands-on approach.
Why work with us as an Assistant Manager for us?
- Great staff discounts across the Cirrus Inns Group
- An excellent salary + surcharge
- Perkbox - Over 270 discounts and freebies for brands you use everyday
- Plenty of training and development opportunities including: Cellar Management, Barista, WSET and Personal Licenses
- Annual salary reviews
We're looking for an Assistant Manager who has:
- Previous experience at management level for a minimum of 1 year in a premium full-service gastro
- Excellent food & drink knowledge
- Good understanding of the importance of financial targets and how we can achieve them
- Familiarity with sales and marketing plans
- Competent and organized in handling bedroom and function / event enquiries and bookings
If you’re an Assistant Manager looking to take your next step in your career and become part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV as we want to hear from you!