Waiter Sports Bar
Waiting tables might seem like a job you know everything about - but did you know as a waiter, no day is the same although every day is fun!
We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress who loves creating great guest experiences and get a thrill out of creating the perfect evening for someone.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
Redwood (part of ETM Group) is located right next to London Bridge station and it is the latest in ETM's portfolio of ever-growing premium sports pubs (alongside Greenwood, Broadleaf, Long Arm Pub & Brewery and Westwood).
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for an ambitious waiter or waitress who is bubbly and outgoing to join the team! You will be responsible for taking orders, serving dishes, and ensuring all of your guests have a great time with us.
Our ideal waiter will have:
- Previous experience in a similar venue would be ideal
- A fantastic attitude
- Loves working in a team
- Impeccable guest service skills
- Love for sports!
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen interest to learn
- A love for going the extra mile for our guests
- Good level of English
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.