This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of City of London’s finest boutique properties as a full time Duty Manager. The 74-bedroom property is full of unique elements and part of The Autograph Collection from Marriott.
Leading from the front, this is a critical role for the hotel where you will manage the smooth running of the front of house operation to ensure all our guests have a unique and enjoyable experience with us by anticipating their needs and responding accordingly.
Day to day you will liaise with other departments to resolve guest requests, you will then ensure effective follow up has taken place to confirm their queries have been met to their satisfaction, ensuring you always deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
The Duty Manager oversees the key functions of the front office team, including banking, cashier, reporting and other relevant tasks.
You will be part of the hotel emergency response team, responsible for reporting guest and employee incidents. Within this role you will need to be flexible and work collaboratively to support other departments during high business levels, and appropriate training will be provided.
What do I need?
We are looking for someone who has previous supervisory experience within a hotel Front office team is essential. You will have knowledge of Opera and experience in previous Marriott properties on the Front desk would be preferred with knowledge of Marriott IT platforms
We pride ourselves on our customer experience so your focus on ensuring customer excellence will stand out as well as your confident communication skills and your friendly, organised, efficient and flexible attitude.
Top Ten Benefits to join our team
- 28 days’ holiday rising to 33 with length of service. (Including bank holidays)
- Investment into your career with our Apprentice programmes
- Online Learning courses available
- Financial wellbeing with lifestyle savings and discounts from over 1,200 retailers.
- Interactive health and wellbeing platform.
- Health care cash plan benefits package
- Contributing to your future with the Pension scheme
- Recognition of positive contributions aligned with our company benefits
- Quarterly celebrations of outstanding performers
- £500 referral fee if you recommend someone to work for us.
Plus, unique perks for each YTL property.
If you feel this unique opportunity is for you and you would love to join and be a part of the YTL Hotels team, please apply by clicking on the link below.