Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. Our Vision is to be the hospitality partner of choice to British cultural and heritage markets. Design and deliver bespoke food and drink concepts with personality, run the best Champagne bars with a British twist and become a ‘London thing to do’.
As a Sales and Marketing Manager at Searcys you will drive sales and marketing activity to achieve the annual revenue budget and effectively lead and manage the sales and marketing team.
- This is a client facing role that works closely with relevant teams to ensure all packages and services offered are engaging as demanded from new and existing clients.
- Achieve sales budget for the events, members facilities and banqueting including: Commercial events, Weddings, Private events, Pegasus Bar, Internal Events, Catering and Overnight Accommodation.
- Manage and increase conversion of the venue sales enquiries and all revenue potential opportunities.
- Generate and contribute sales which will achieve the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budget, profitability targets and deadlines, as well as maximise all revenue opportunities for both the client and Searcys.
- Responsible for supporting client account development and leading key projects throughout the seasonal calendar.
- Effectively plan and manage the marketing budget and activations with the Inner Temple and Searcys marketing team.
- To acquire a sound understanding of the ethos of the Inns of Court.
- Create, share and develop confidence with other team members, colleagues and partners on client project development, new packages, offerings and incentives.
- Responsible for the venue CRM system and maintenance of it in order to keep an up to date database for marketing and promotional activities that are GDPR compliant.
- Prepare proposals and pitches ensuring Searcys standards are adhered to and contain best fit/feature expectations for client and maximising yield and revenue.
As our Sales and Marketing manager you will possess excellent product knowledge, strong business acumen and lead your team by example. You will have a proven track record within the industry and have experience running and leading a strong sales team.
As well as the above you will be proactive in all sales and marketing activities and respond quickly to drive business through periods of low demand. You must have excellent communication skills, internally and externally with strong presentation skills. Being in the industry you will have a clear understanding of the MICE Market.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes: formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.