Chef de Partie
Can you uphold our SHARP values? Are you Supportive, Honest, Active, Responsible and Passionate? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We have an opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our exceptional kitchen team at The Eliot Arms. The Eliot Arms is a South Cotswold village pub, in touching distance to Cirencester and the Cotswold Water Park. Very much a local pub, in an undiscovered village, it offers exceptional service, an outstanding chef, cosy accommodation, whilst creating an atmosphere and buzz that welcomes and embraces all. For more details, please visit The Eliot Arms
The ideal Chef de Partie will need to be able to assist (where necessary) in maintaining the smooth running of the kitchen. We are ideally looking for someone experienced within the role in a similar environment.
The role and responsibilities...
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality ingredients for your section
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Managing, training and mentoring any junior chefs
- Monitoring portion and waste control – highlight any concerns to the Head Chef or Sous Chef
- Support the Head Chef and Sous Chef to ensure that the kitchen team comply with all Health and Safety, Food Safety and hygiene standards
- Responsible for ensuring all kitchen equipment in your section is maintained and used in a safe and correct manner
- A competitive salary paying from £26,000 and a share of the tips
- Pro Active+ health and wellbeing cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our stunning pubs
- Mentoring and personal development with an opportunity for career progression
- Free on-site parking
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity within an amazing team, please send your updated CV to email@example.com or click apply now!