Front of House - Catering Assistant
HEALTHY YUMMIES IS SEEKING A SUPER STAR – CATERING ASSISTANT
We are a young, creative & dynamic location Film Catering Company that is growing fast working on Film sets with the likes of MARVEL, NETFLIX, DISNEY and many more! We create healthy, interesting and memorable cuisine using ethically sourced, seasonal British whole foods. Happy crews mean happy productions!
We offer a 12 hour working shift from 4 a.m. to 4 p.m. - so apply today!
Healthy Yummies is at the centre of a thousand tales, the location of a million memories.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A CATERING ASSISTANT with a fabulous personality to join our team.
Come work with us on a free-lance basis – a great remuneration package ranging from £150 - £160 per day.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
* Competitive salary * Uniform * Refer a friend scheme * Healthy Yummies lunch onsite * Room to advance * Creative environment * Great people * Lots of fun *
* Hospitality Compliance Training * Incentives available * Great jobs satisfaction
YOUR ROLE ON SET:
- Ensure the Front of House (FOH) area is kept clean/ and tidy and set up correctly ready for service (daily). All covid screens, measures are in place prior to service.
- Decant salads and other breakfast/lunch preparations into service bowls/ind portion pots ready for display.
- Ensure all menu display boards are written up correctly including allergen information.
- Prepare/make afternoon tea sandwiches (As required and to spec), box up, label and store in the fridge.
- Utilise the potato oven to cook and display the baked potatoes and breakfast Croissants.
- Plants used on the servery are looked after, watered and displayed correctly.
- Check tablecloths for rips/tears and replace if required.
- Set standards & ensure all legislation is adhered to in respect of hygiene & health and safety.
- During service times, ensure customers receive a warm and personalised welcome
- To perform any other duties deemed necessary for the smooth and efficient running of the Department
THE MUST HAVES:
- Have the eligibility to work in the UK
- Own transport and driving licence
- Can do attitude
- Self Motivated and encouraging
Location work is within the M25 and beyond. Come and join us for this exciting opportunity!
Note: COVID TESTING: A lateral flow test may be required and will be arranged by onsite by Production.
Scope of works available on request