We offer competitive salaries, Achievable Bonus’s, transparent career paths, mastery training courses, Brewhub our online employee portal which offers access to hundreds of discounts nationwide, wellbeing centre, and to be part of a fun and inclusive culture.
When we started out in 2013 with our first site in Portsmouth we wanted to create a place where we could inspire people to become as passionate about beer as we are. Each of our pubs has a microbrewery onsite and is paired with one of our talented head brewers who tinkers around the brewery whilst our guests sit, watch and drink the beer that was made for them just a few ft. away.
At Brewhouse and Kitchen, we work with fun and honest people, who LOVE BEER and relish the opportunity to look after our guests. It is important to us that our teams are happy, as happy people do amazing things.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced assistant manager to join our team at our pub in Nottingham.
As AM of our Brewpub in Nottingham, you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in the following;
- To have ownership of all aspects of your business alongside the management team, promoting our values and the core essence of Brewhouse and Kitchen.
- To oversee the stock systems and champion stock results and action plans as your main responsibility
- To be responsible for monitoring GP% in all areas of the business and create action plans for improvement.
- To be the champion of Brewhouse and Kitchen management standards and ensure there is an understanding of stock control within all levels of the team
- Responsible for ensuring the cellar is kept to the highest standard and all key team member are trained in key cellar skills
Primarily we are looking for a person that shares our values and has an interest in beer. It is important to us that you are result driven and have proven experience in shaping a high performing team. You will have experience in a service focused pub where food is a key revenue stream.
Technical Skills/ qualifications
- Have a personal licence or the ability to hold a personal licence within 3 months of starting
- Ability to achieve First Aid, Fire Warden and all other compliance courses.
- Legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have the flexibility to be able to work evenings and weekends including bank holidays
- Be of reasonably good health and have sufficient stamina to work in a pressurised, physical environment.
- A minimum of 12 months’ assistant managerial experience in a similar type of operation
- Literate and numerate to a reasonable level in order to complete daily financial activities and company procedures.
- Comfortable with using basic computer programmes.
We hire people who want to grow, learn and develop and aspire to be part of something incredible. We always aim to raise our game and beat our personal best, we look for like-minded people to join our team. If this sounds good to you, and you fancy a challenge then get in touch!