We're looking for a detail orientated, experienced and passionate Housekeeper to join our Housekeeping team.
As a Housekeeper, you will work as part of a busy and vibrant team who ensure that all of our guests experience wonderful stays in immaculate rooms.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced housekeeper, with at least 1 years experience working in a similar role in a 4* hotel, who has high attention to detail, with proven operational experience who can work well within a team and alone. You will be able to offer your experience to buddy new team members, be a great communicator, and have a positive proactive attitude.
You will be comfortable interacting with your team and guests in a warm and courteous manner, always striving to go the extra mile to accommodate guest requests. You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances, taking challenges in your stride.
If you have previous experience working in a 4* hotel, in a housekeeping role or similar, are passionate about providing high standards and provide service with a smile then this could be the Housekeeper role for you.
Hours will include working some weekends, on a rota basis.
Your day to day as a Housekeeper;
- Providing the highest level of hospitality
- Cleaning of bedrooms to required standards within a set time frame
- Self checking rooms as per required standards
- Responding to guest comments and issues in a professional manner and rectifying any problems as soon as possible
- Ensuring hotel procedures are followed at all times