Black Sheep Coffee - Regional Operations Manager
We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to join our growing Black Sheep Coffee family in Manchester and the North.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Are you a Black Sheep? If you have an itch to shake things up, be different and challenge the status quo then maybe we can help each other out. We are looking for a Regional Operations Manager who wants to be a part of an inspired and expanding team.
About Black Sheep Coffee...
Founded by Eirik & Gabriel, university flat mates, who quit their jobs to #LEAVETHEHERD and embark on exciting coffee journey. Their mission is to challenge the establishment, take down the big corporate brands, and rid the world of boring, average tasting coffee.
Black Sheep Coffee is the only retail coffee company in the world to serve 100% specialty grade Robusta Coffee in a market dominated by Arabica. We buy coffee directly at the plantations ensuring the picking, drying and washing process adheres to the strictest of guidelines for a sustainable model that protects the environment, and everyone involved.
All our venues boast an immersive urban experience combined with music and arts and an after-work scene where coffee inspired cocktails and local spirits come together.
As a Regional Operations Manager, you will be joining a fast-growing business with a rewarding and dynamic culture. Reporting directly into the Operations Director you will be accountable for the up to 10 stores, their sales growth, operational performance, marketing, people development and succession planning, health and safety and customer experience. The right candidate will have plenty of opportunity to progress within the company.
- Ensure that your teams strive to beat deadlines and KPIs
- Understand your sites individual sales patterns and have a plan in place to achieve growth for each
- Keep informed of local competitors, new openings, their opening hours and trading patterns to develop plans to counter any impact
- Take ownership of your area's P&L and make time to understand reports, the impact on profitability
- Own and drive the communications cascade to your managers and teams
- Ensure that you have a strategy for your area that is well communicated and in line with the wider business goals
- Driving team happiness and moral by ensuring that they and the work they do is valued
- Foster a strong sense of team work within your area and drive 'one team one dream' values across Black Sheep Coffee
- Expect and drive exceptional service and customer interactions within your teams
- Encourage managers to build engagement between their teams and customers through the Black Sheep app and loyalty schemes
- Create and implement an ideal family tree across each of your shops
- Support our expansion and growth into a new territory
- An innovative and conceptual thinker
- An exceptional communicator and team player
- Experience of working across and motivating multiple stakeholders and managing multiple stores
- Project management skills
- Strong commercial understanding
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience within the specialty coffee sector
We don't complicate things here at Black Sheep Coffee... We're offering the chance to work with some of the best people and our teams simply love what they do.
Join us in leaving the herd behind and apply today!