ETM - Assistant General Manager
For us, the Assistant General Manager is an inspirational leader who is passionate about the team and guests. Are you the epitome of outstanding service with great leadership skills to match? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Generous salary package (Based on experience)
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time.
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- 48 hours per week contract
- Free counselling, legal advice, and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- An extra day of holiday added to your allowance each year you're with us, up to 5 extra days ( this is after 2 years service)
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
Aviary (part of ETM group) is an elegant rooftop bar and restaurant in Finsbury Square - just a short walk from Old Street and Moorgate. Located on the 10th floor of the Montcalm Hotel, with fantastic views of the London skyline, alongside a modern British menu, Aviary is the perfect setting to drink and dine, City high
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests.
Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager who will, along with the General Manager, be responsible for building the business, ensuring the smooth operational running of the venue, as well as the management and development of your team. You will also be able to work effectively alongside our head office operations team. Outstanding service will be at the heart of what you do every day, so it's important that you share our EPIC values and standards for excellence.
The ideal Assistant General Manager will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' management experience in a quality, high volume venue
- Superb staff management and motivation skills
- A strong grasp of day to day and annual financial aspects of the business
- Experience of managing and leading big teams
- A love for staff training and progression
- A forward thinking focus and a desire to build the business
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
Why not check us out on social media? Search @ETMGroupLtd on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn and find out what it's like to work with us.