Coast Spa Receptionist
Are you our next friendly, efficient and motivated Spa Receptionist?
What we offer
- £10 per hour
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ’s and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year
If you get a thrill from being the friendly face of the spa and take pride as the first line of contact, then you'll be a great fit in our customer-facing reception team. We're looking for someone who excels at creating a fantastic customer experience. Well-presented with outstanding communication skills, you have an excellent phone manner and a passion for great service. A can-do attitude and experience working within the hospitality industry would put you in a strong position.
Your role will involve working as part of the team to deliver high quality service for all guests and visitors to the spa, including dealing with enquiries and answering phones efficiently. You'll also be responsible for daily banking and working with our spa booking system. Confident and quick to learn about the hotel, you'll be confident upselling its amenities.