Hotel General Attendant
Hotel General Attendant – Balmoral Arms, Ballater, Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire
Hourly rate £9.50-10.50 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
This role provides option of Live in Accommodation
What we offer our Hotel General Attendants
- Hourly rate £9.50-10.50 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
- Option of live-in accommodation
- 16-40 hours per week – part/full time roles available. Variable shifts.
- Comprehensive induction and full training
- Excellent team meals
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Perk Box - lots of retail discounts
- Birthday holiday
- Long Service Award - Each year on your annual service anniversary you receive a voucher for a one-night Dinner Bed & Breakfast stay at a Crerar Hotel of your choice for 2 guests
- Discounted accommodation for you, your friends and family
- Employee of the month award
- Recommend a friend up to £250
- Contribution of up to £250 towards your driving lessons
- Pet Bereavement Day
- School Start Day
- Discounted Spa Treatments
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Online GP and Prescription Service
- Online and helpline employee assistance programme
- Occupational Health
Balmoral Arms is located in the historic tourist village of Ballater in Royal Deeside. The village is just over an hour’s drive away from Aberdeen or 1 ½ hours by bus. It is a friendly village with a great community. There is a supermarket, post office, cafes, restaurants, pubs and a collection of shops. The region is famous for its river and magnificent mountain scenery, and attracts many hikers, mountain bikers, fishers, skiers and tourists. The hotel itself has 46 bedrooms, a bar and a restaurant and has recently been designated by the AA as a 5-star Inn. The hotel has a positive and friendly team.
Working for Crerar Hotels is more than a career, it’s a lifestyle
Enjoy riverside walks on your days off or go canoeing or mountain biking after your shift. Due to our stunning location, we encourage our colleagues to explore the best of our beautiful country and have fun along the way.
What do you have to offer?
We’re looking for someone who is reliable and responsible, and who enjoys working as part of a team. We are also looking for someone who is good all-rounder. Be it delivering an authentic experience with the Front of House team, cooking up a storm with the kitchen team, or helping the guests relax after a long day by ensuring their rooms and the public areas are fit for royalty. We are looking for someone who is confident, pro-active and uses their initiative. Enjoys working within a fun team environment.
We will provide a thorough induction and ongoing training throughout your journey with us. A good level of spoken and written English is required.