As a Nights Guest Services associate you will contribute to the first impressions of our Guests and play a key part in delivering prompt exceptional customer service in order that the most professional and caring image is always portrayed. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain a positive and can-do attitude. Making people happy and being helpful should be second nature to you.
Some key duties for this great role:
· Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
· Ensure an efficient reception /F&B and hotel services experience for all Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required;
· Ensure that the Guest Services Manager and duty managers are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments;
· Attend appropriate training courses, when required;
· Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel /apartment room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties;
· Maximize units/room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities;
· Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy;
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
· Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems;
· You are an enthusiastic, upbeat, energetic and engaging individual.
· background in Apart Hotels, Front Office, and experience with MEWS PMS preferable but not a necessity;
· The candidate must be highly focused, have excellent communication skills, be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation
· You should be a self-starter with attention to detail and a passion for customer service
What will it be like to work for this Exciting New Brand?
· The Gate is an Iconic 4-star bespoke designed aparthotel in Aldgate - City of London.
· It’s 22 storey tower in the City, Zone 1, with excellent accessibility to the London underground (Aldgate and Aldgate East) and Cross Rail (Liverpool Street and Whitechapel opening 2020) for the West End, Mid Town, Heathrow and Canary Wharf.
· It will offer a 4-star customer experience and service
· Private Restaurant, Bar and Co-workspace
If you are interested, then submit your application and come join one of the most exciting hospitality companies in the country and enjoy the opportunity to grow and develop your career with excellent training platforms, development programmes and employee benefits.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.