£25,000 - £32,000 p.a. + up to 20% bonus
Deputy Managers - Multiple roles throughout Edinburgh
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 p.a. + Bonuses
Calling all Managers from all industries.
Ever wanted to manage a bar, pub or club but never worked in the industry before? NOT a problem, keep reading.
What we can offer...
As well as the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people we would like to reward you with the following.
- Generous bonus scheme with the opportunity to earn up to 20% of your salary for our Deputy Managers
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off food & drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our bars and clubs
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel
- Access to employee advice focussed on finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms
- Access to discounted Unum Dental Insurance
- Access to Wagestream, enabling you to withdraw part of your wages before payday
Stonegate Group are the largest pub, bar and club operator in the UK and we currently have opportunities for Deputy Manager’s throughout the business.?We operate brands including Slug and Lettuce, Be At One, Walkabout and Popworld along with a variety of local and city centre pubs, clubs and bars, sports bars and craft pubs. Join us and the career opportunities are endless.
- A developer of people
- Results driven
- Someone who leads by example
- Motivated and influential
- A team player
- A great communicator
- Customer focused
If the answer is yes, and you have a passion for food and drink then we can teach you everything else you need to know through our bespoke Deputy Manager Training Programme.
We strongly believe in supporting and developing people and their careers throughout all parts of our business and are very proud of our award- winning progression programmes.