Warehouse Assistant at M&S Simply Food - Glasgow Central Station
Pay rate £9.50 per hour
We are looking for Full Time and Part time Warehouse Assistant to join our M&S Simply Food - Glasgow Central Station.
As Warehouse Assistant you will work shifts from 5:30am, including weekends.
Please check your transport connection to ensure early start is possible prior to applying.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Please note this role may involve warehouse/stock room responsibilities as well as customer service if needed.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Assistant:
- Demonstrate knowledge of M&S products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with M&S standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
- Stock movement and replenishing
- Date check and rotation
Requirements for Warehouse Assistant:
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Candidates must be able to start early shifts at 5:30am
- Weekend availability is necessary.
Benefits for Warehouse Assistant:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.