Can you create dishes that exceed our guests’ expectations?
What we offer
- £25,000 salary per annum
- 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
- Attractive staff uniform
- Flexible working pattern
- Training and development opportunities including SVQ’s and professional qualifications
- Staff meals
- Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
- Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
- Long Service Recognition
- Pet Bereavement Day
- Contribution towards driving lessons
- Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
- Paid day off on your birthday each year
With exceptional attention to detail and a real determination to succeed, you’ll be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be passionate about food preparation and presentation. And you’ll be able to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
You’ll provide freshly cooked breakfasts for guests, ensuring a smooth service and making sure that all health & safety and hygiene standards are met. With the General Manager and department heads, you’ll work to introduce any necessary improvements, and you’ll manage and train the team to ensure that a high level of service is maintained.
You’ll help other staff to acquire the menu knowledge they need to ‘upsell’. The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of your section will also be your responsibility.
What we need from you
- A Food Hygiene certificate, and an understanding of HACCP
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Determination to succeed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for food preparation and presentation