The HRC Hospitality Lockdown Hero Awards took place yesterday. The awards were born out of the devastating blow the industry suffered as a result of the Covid-19 lockdown.
The industry got creative. Delivery services, local collaborations and going digital were just some of its movements. Some of which will change business processes entirely going forward.
It was amazing to see industry togetherness and people really pulling together.
We were extremely proud to sponsor such a brilliant set of awards and the first virtual awards ceremony in the hospitality industry's history! Dawn Redman, Hospitality Jobs UK’s Founder and MD, was a judge of these awards along with other fantastic industry figures.
There were over 500 entries across all categories, proving just how people really are the heart of the industry - even in such a challenging time. The finalists were put to a public vote receiving 5,500 votes.
Well done to everyone involved and congratulations to all the winners!
- Most Inspiring Product or Service – Open Kitchen Manchester
- Most Impactful Social Media Campaign – Brewgooder
- Most Innovative At-Home Experience – Signature Brewery
- Best Community Initiative – Angel & Crown
- Most Dynamic Collaboration – Only a Pavement Away
- Best Business Transformation – La Tua Pasta
- Outstanding Business of Lockdown – Viva Italia Group
- Outstanding Individual of Lockdown – Kate Nicholls, UK Hospitality